Skip to main content
Ok, I've finally determined that I can't read MSNBC news anymore...
 
A cut that looks to heal voters
 
Despite EVERYTHING that I've read about this tax cut and it's effects--namely that the vast majority of the benefit will be felt by the smalled minority American taxpayers (you know, the really wealthy 1 or 2%), MSNBC spins the tax cut with this opening line:
 
"Congress is likely this week to pass a tax cut measure that will mean middle-class voters will pay hundreds, and in some cases, thousands of dollars less in federal income tax over the next several years."
 
Guess we know where their "editorial" bias lies. I think I'll pass from now on. Well, at least until the FCC rules change happens, then it won't matter where I read it, it'll all be the same anyway.
 
There's an ancient Chinese curse (at least, that's the way it's always presented--"an ancient Chinese curse"--it could be apocryphal for all I know) that goes "May you live in interesting times". Things sure have gotten interesting in the past couple of years.

Comments