Skip to main content

Interesting side effect…

Last week, thanks to too many people checking their web-mail and downloading viruses to the servers, work decided to block our access to web-based email. That means no more checking my Hotmail, Yahoo mail, Netscape mail during work hours. (And that's not ALL the freaking email addresses I've got, either. It's scary.)

No big deal. I'd open them, look and see if there was anything interesting, then hit the delete key for most of it. But it was a way to kill time when I'd find a few minutes on my hand.

What's interesting is I had NO idea how often I'd find myself with those "few minutes" on my hands, especially in the morning (for some reason, things don't seem to blow out of control here till the afternoons. Usually.)

So now I find myself looking for ways to kill that suddenly free time (I'm sure management would love to know that!) which seems to mean more time for blogging. Judging from reactions to yesterday's post about the debates, this could get ugly. Oh well, should be fun!

Comments