Skip to main content

I couldn't have said it better…

But then, I'm not writing for the New York Times, either.

John Kerry for President
The New York Times | Endorsement

(This link is to Truthout a news clearinghouse for those of us unwilling to even type the Fox News URL. There's a link from that page to the original, if you're a NewYorkTimes.com registered user.)

Of course, judging from this article, that endorsement doesn't really count for much of anything.

I just want to know what they're all smoking, you know? Cause if this holds true, I'm going to need to lay in my own supply, just to get through the next four years.

(Meanwhile, since I was talking the other day about how ugly this election's become… maybe I can blame it on Bush after all:
Scary Ads Take Campaign to a Grim New Level.
But I guess I'd have to put some of the blame on Kerry too. Oh well.)

Comments