Skip to main content

Since I wouldn't be doing my "job"…

If I didn't at least mention this one.

Massachusetts court strikes down ban on same-sex marriage

Need I mention I'm glad to see this? Naw, I didn't think so.

(Of course, this is just kicking the argument about a "Federal Marriage Amendment" into high gear, so it's going to get ugly. But at least we've got the Courts siding with personal freedom over the morality police. At least in this instance."

And, if you feel like voicing your opinion about said Federal Marriage Amendment, here's some info from the ACLU and a link to let Congress know what you think…

Oppose Writing Intolerance into the U.S. Constitution

OBVIOUSLY, since it's the ACLU, you know which side of the argument said letter's coming from, so if you support the FMA, you'll have to find your own links, or go straight to the Senate website to voice your opinions.

Comments