Skip to main content

Looney Tunes:

Back in Action

So, let me get this straight… the only thing the suits at Warner Bros. learned from the debacle that was Space Jam was to cast actors instead of basketball players?

You've got one of the most recognizable stables of animated characters in Hollywood (arguably, second only to Disney's) and all you can think to do with them is put them in live action films? How about doing what they did best in the past? ANIMATED FILMS! God, what an incredible idea! How did no one ever think of it!

(Of course, judging from the abysmal Duck Dodgers on the Cartoon Network, maybe they're right in staying away from animated movies these days.)

Not that it's impossible that Back in Action might be worth seeing… I've just got my doubts. I mean, have you SEEN the trailers? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Comments