Skip to main content

The President's "Brain"

A couple of election day laughs (at least for some of us)…

Since I was discussing the President's intellectual capabilities (or lack thereof) a few days ago, when I saw these last week I had to laugh and then share them:

a Kerry/Edwards button:
"Bring back complete sentences"
(Equally amusing here is that, gramatically speaking, I don't think this IS a complete sentence.)

and bumper sticker:
"Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot."

I haven't seen any funny Bush stickers, but then, we all know Republicans don't have a sense of humor, so that's not a surprise.

Sometimes, you just have to laugh at it all, right?

(envision the smiley emoticon of your choice here, to convey me smirking at my own wit, as I refuse to use those damn things here!)

Comments

Deb said…
haha...love it!
oops! I mean: I love the sense of humor displayed in your blog. Thanks!