Skip to main content

mmm… New Templates!

I've been bored with the templates Blogger offered in their last round of updates almost from day one, but I've just been too lazy (or too challenged by the thought of actually getting in and coding HTML) to do anything about it. So I'm really enjoying digging through all the new templates they're offering in this latest update to the service.

There's also some cool stuff like a new "comments" option (I'm boing to be brave and enable those now… Quentin's going to have a field day with that one!) and profiles and such. I've got way too much fun stuff to play around with now.

Now, if I can just get back to posting!

(We're in the middle of buying a house and moving. I'm going to milk that excuse for all it's worth. I'll be posting again next month. No, really. I've got way too much to mouth off about to not be posting!)

Comments