Skip to main content
Synchronicity Update…
There's an old Sean Connery film called Zardoz that I saw years ago in San Diego (it was part of a double feature at the local cinema with Wizard of Oz, which makes sense once you've seen Zardoz). Like I said, it's been years, but the movie's always stuck with me. So last week, I rented it from Netflix and saw it again. (Just an aside--it did not age well.) So yesterday I'm reading the Entertainment Weekly Summer Preview issue and they're talking to Sean Connery about League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and he refers to the movie as being "a bit far-out". Then he goes on to say that it's never stopped him, "that it didn't stop me from doing Zardoz."
 
AND THEN... I was dubbing a copy of a CD this morning and, as I finished the label on the CD, the DJ back-announced the song that had just finished playing and it's a song from the CD I just finished burning.
 
I'm really ready for the Twilight Zone theme to start playing in my head about now!

Comments