Skip to main content

And speaking of idiot memes...

All debate about the merits or evils of Pinkberry aside, have you SEEN the latest in motorcycle headgear? I can't find an example of it online, so it gives me hope that this is an isolated incident, but I've seen this several times in the past few weeks and I can't believe I'm seeing the same guy with the same helmet each time. But it's gotta be seen to be believed…

Proudly displayed along the crown of the helmet are a row of bristles, somewhat like a those on a Roman helm (similar to this). The latest example I saw was a blue and white helmet with a row of bright blue bristles jutting up along the top of the helmet.

The first time I saw this, as the guy zipped past me on the 105, I figured I had to be seeing things. But as I mentioned, I've seen it several times since, and all I can say is you've GOT to be kidding me. Without a doubt, the most inane transportation related decoration I've seen since exhaust spinners.
 

Comments