Skip to main content
It’s Ba-a-a-a-ck!
 
Saturday morning we’re doing a little channel surfing, killing time before we leave the house. I change to one of the multitude of HBO channels on our cable and I see what looks like a really young Jay Leno in some kind of cop movie. And all I can think is ‘I didn’t know Leno ever did any movies.’ He’s always been the stand-up comedy, late-night talk-show host guy to me. While I’m watching, the scene shifts and there’s Pat Morita, doing some stereotypical Hollywood eastern mystic type shtick. I check the program listing and it’s some buddy cop comedy called Collision Course.
 
Sunday morning I’m thumbing through this week’s Entertainment Weekly and I come across this listing in their Deal Report column:
“‘And now, Mr. Leno, at long last, we come to your riskiest film—Collision Course, with the great Noriyuki “Pat” Morita.’ Immortal thesp Jay Leno will become the first talk show host to get the lapdog treatment from James Lipton on Bravo’s Inside the Actor’s Studio this fall.”
 
Ok, I know I’ve been talking about this synchronicity thing for a while, but really, how freaky is this?!?

Comments